Nelio A/B Testing for WordPress helps you optimize your site by performing A/B-test experiments.
Basically, these experiments are as follows:
- There is one page (i.e. the Landing Page) that is relevant for your site because it may be, for example, promoting a service or selling a product.
- If your visitors like that page (because of its colors, texts, layout, promotions, …), they will hopefully subscribe to your service or buy that product.
- Therefore, you want to make sure that the page appeals your users… which basically means that they end up going to your subscription form or buy-a-product page!
- Using Nelio A/B Testing, you can create different alternatives of that page: (a) is the original page, (b) is an alternative that uses a different layout, (c) uses a more friendly tone in the texts, …
- When you run the experiment, different users will see different alternatives of the page.
- After a while, different people will have seen different versions of the page under test, and our service will tell you which one (if any) achieved more subscriptions or sells
Check also our 2-minute introductory video to the world of A/B Testing: