Nelio A/B Testing provides the following settings related to user interface (Nelio A/B Testing -> Settings):
Admin Bar - indicates whether you want to show a specific menu for Nelio A/B Testing (with shortcuts to create experiments) in the admin bar that appears when you are visiting your site and you are logged in as an admin user.
- Plugin Menu Locations - indicates the location where the plugin menu appears in the WordPress dashboard. The valid options are:
- Top of the Dashboard
- Above Appearance
- Below Tools
- First Option in Last Block
- Latest Option
Experiment List - indicates which are the experiments that should appear in the list of experiments of your site.
- Hide Finished Experiments
- Show Recently Finished Experiments
- Show All Finished Experiments
- Icons and Colors - allows you to change the colorscheme used in the plugin. The options are:
- Regular Palette
- Colorblind Palette