This article applies to Nelio A/B testing versions prior to 5.0.
If you are looking for documentation for our newest version, please bookmark neliosoftware.com/testing/help/
These are the valid actions Nelio A/B Testing is capable of tracking from your visitors:
- Visiting a WordPress Page: this action counts a conversion when a visitor accesses the specified page in your WordPress site.
- Visiting a WordPress Post: this action counts a conversion when a visitor accesses the specified post in your WordPress site.
- Visiting an External Page (based on its URL): this action counts a conversion when a visitor is about to leave your page and go to the specified URL address.
- Form Submission (Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7): this action counts a conversion when a visitor submits a form. Nelio A/B Testing is now compatible with two of the most well-known form plugins for WordPress: Contact Form 7 and Gravity Form.
- Click on an Element in the Page: with element clicks, you simply need to define the element(s) that you expect your visitors to click on, and a conversion will automatically be counted whenever they do so.
- Purchase a Product: count as a conversion the fact that a certain product has been purchased. When a WooCommerce order is completed, if that order contains that product, Nelio will count that as a conversion.